Terms & Conditions
Jobs Done Deal
This site is designed to provide information. The information contained within is provided on an “as-is” basis. While extreme care has been taken to make this site as complete and accurate as possible, no warranty or fitness is implied. We shall not be liable or responsible to any person or entity for any loss or damages arising from use of the information contained on this site, or from the use of the site. Jobboard is not responsible for the contents of the ads or the working conditions of the employer. Jobs Done Deal does not proof-read ads and does not correct grammatical errors.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending email to us, telling us that you do not want to receive e-mail from our company (info@JobsDoneDeal.ie)
Please feel free to contact us
Glenamuck Road South
1. Personal Data We Collect and How We Use It
We collect personal data during your visit on this Site. By personal data we mean “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person” such as name, address, e-mail, unique identifier, etc. The personal data we process is either provided directly by you on a voluntary basis or collected automatically via the Site.
1.1. Personal Data You Provide To Us on a Voluntary Basis
You may choose to provide personal data. The personal data that you provide to us via this Site is never obligatory, unless marked otherwise. If you choose not to give some data, this may affect the way you navigate on this Site or the services that we can offer you. Here are the ways you may provide the data, the type of personal data you may provide and how we may use the data.
- Posting of job vacancies: As a recruiter, you may post job vacancies on our Site by using the recruit section. If you decide to use our service to recruit professionals, we ask for personal data such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, the name of your organization, billing address, etc. This personal data will mainly be used for billing purposes. We may also include some of this data in the job ad.
- Posting of CVs: As a job seeker, you can submit your resume and other personal data to JobsDoneDeal for posting on our Site and storage in our candidates database. The personal data that you submit will only be used for recruitment purposes, which include evaluating and contacting you regarding your interest in employment, and forwarding your candidature to potential recruiters. JobsDoneDeal will retain Personal Data submitted with job applications for a period of 30 days after a vacancy closes. After that time, the job applications be longing to unsuccessful applicants, which includes Personal Data, will be automatically deleted.
- Newsletters: You may sign up to receive electronic newsletters and promotional e-mails from JobsDoneDeal and its partners. To sign up, we may ask you for information such as your name, e-mail address, country of residence. We use the information you provide to send you communications about our services. We also use this information to tailor our newsletters to your preferences. You can at any time, and free of charge, choose not to receive newsletters and marketing e-mails from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link within our e-mails or by e-mailing us at: unsubscribe@JobsDoneDeal.ie.
1.2. Personal Data We Collect Automatically
If you want to stop the cookie function of your browser, the “Help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. If you reject our cookies you may still use this Site, but you may be limited in the use of some of its features and may not be able to take full advantage of all of our Site features.
2. Personal Data We Share
We do not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose personal data about our Site visitors, except as described here. When you provide us with personal data through this Site, you authorize us to use that personal data for the indicated purposes.
3. Your Rights and Choices
If the data collected is incorrect, inaccurate or outdated, we will correct them within a reasonable period of time following your request for correction. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data by JobsDoneDeal, at any time on compelling legitimate grounds, except when otherwise provided by applicable law.
4. Data Transfers
JobsDoneDeal mainly collects, processes and uses your personal data within the European Union. If we transfer your personal data outside of the European Union or if we use third party service providers located outside of the European Union, we take the necessary steps to ensure compliance with applicable data protection law, in particular the legal requirements on adequate protection for data transfers to countries outside of the European Union.
5. Records Retention
JobsDoneDeal only retains personal data for as long as needed to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, unless otherwise provided by law. When the data is no longer necessary to meet the purposes for which it was collected, it is deleted, blocked or anonymized. We retain CV’s for 60 days and then these records are deleted.
6. Links to Other Sites
We provide links to other non-JobsDoneDeal websites for your convenience and information. These sites operate independently and are not affiliated with JobsDoneDeal nor are under our control. These sites may have their own privacy policies in place, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. We do index external links and have the right to consider some links to be of negative commercial value or negative site ranking quality, we do this and at our discression will remove links warrented.
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and all other unlawful forms of processing of the personal data in our possession.
9. Updates to usage policy 2018
Unlimited job posts for one year (agency package availble, fair usage applies)* * Fair usage terms maxium 50 jobs per year, agency packages can be negiotated.
10. Updates to usage policy 2019
Employer information is held up to two years, this information is not shared with anyone and can only be requested via formal application, this information includes job posts and employer information.
Acknowledgement of Trademarks
All names of products or companies mentioned herein are used only for identification purposes. They may be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners. JobsDoneDeal.ie has attempted throughout the site to capitalize or follow the capitalization style used by the manufacturer to distinguish terms that are known to be trademarks or service marks. Use of any term on this site should not be taken as a affecting the validity of any trademark or service mark. JobsDone cannot attest to the accuracy of this information.
Refunds are Not issued by JobsDoneDeal.ie unless a truly established reason is available (Jobs Done Deal Ireland) ; access to the site allows access to restricted resources a clear reason must be established for refunds.
Use of this site implies acceptance of the terms. Employers posting positions with this site agree to the terms. We reserve the right to accept or decline any potential advertisement and/or job posting. We may refuse service to anyone, cancel orders, or terminate accounts at any time at our sole discretion. Accounts cannot be used to post positions for a person, business, or entity who has previously been refused an account or posting. As a service to our employers and visitors, some postings (especially with short job descriptions) may instead be posted to our Facebook page in our sole discretion. Errors in postings should be brought to our attention within three days of publication, and will be extended by the time in which they were incorrect.
Please note that listings are added by independent users of this service and do not necessarily represent the opinions of JobsDoneDeal Ireland or our websites. Jobsdone.ie cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of this content or the content of external sites although we make every effort to confirm and update are content daily.
This site and its contents are Copyright 2018 JobsDoneDeal .