Location: Remote working from home based around Clare/Limerick area.
Role and Responsibilities:
Accounting and Finance
• Support month end preparation and all general accounting activities during the month
• Responsibility for all accounts payable and accounts receivable / credit control duties
• Supporting the year-end external consolidated audit process
• Prepare VAT Returns
• Assist in the development of processes and controls in strengthening the overall financial framework
• Performs other related duties as assigned by the manager
• Support the new employee induction process and administer updates to the employee handbook
• Assist with the monthly payroll across several jurisdictions and resolve any payroll queries as they arise
• Liaise with local payroll providers for all new employees to ensure their successful onboarding
• Ensure all HR records are updated and maintained.
• Ensure data integrity according to GDPR
Qualifications / requirements:
• Accounting technician / bookkeeper qualification or studying for such a qualification is desirable and a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in accounts payable, receivable, sales & tax compliance and/or general accounting support position.
• 1-2 years HR/Payroll experience is desirable and ideally with Pan European knowledge.
• Previous experience working on Quickbooks would be an advantage but not essential.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
• Confidential, discreet and diplomatic approach. Ability to work with confidential information.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise.
• Excellent PC skills; including excel, word and Microsoft office. Puts in place systems to improve organisation of work and follow up of administrative tasks.
• Actively ensures compliance of self and others with relevant policies and procedures.
The salary will reflect the candidate’s experience.
About Us :
The company operates in the IT sector.
APPLY: To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com. The closing dates for applications is Monday 25th January 2021.
Administration Accounts Legal