Geary’s Garage is currently recruiting for a Qualified Agricultural technician for our branch in Clarecastle, Co. Clare, the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the agricultural machinery sector, duties include:
• Performs diagnostics and repairs on agricultural equipment.
• Completes all reports and administration required for work assignments.
• Participates in Service Training Certiﬁcation programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
• Performs diagnostics and repairs in the ﬁeld when required.
• Performs pre-delivery setup on new or used equipment.
• Mentors apprentices.
Skills & Qualifications:
• 2+ year/s experience performing service repairs.
• Ability to perform repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following approved technical procedures.
• Proﬁcient knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems to affect the repair of agricultural equipment.
• Ability to use standard computer applications, internet functions.
• Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
• Good customer relationship skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Full Clean Driving License required.
To apply for this job, please forward you CV along with cover letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or call John on 087 637 5787