The role of the Employment Mediator is to provide clients with a confidential, individual career path planning, guidance and counselling service on a caseload basis with a few to progressing them to employment and considering options such as training and education in order that they achieve sustainable employment. Duties include
• Provide an adult guidance service for target group clients
• To develop and plan individual career path progression routes for unemployed clients which having assessed the client’s current employability status indicates concrete actions that need to be taken to secure employment.
• Match clients on file to mainstream and labour market programme vacancies that arise.
• Enable clients to develop employability skills, including CV preparation, interview skills and letters of application
• Support clients in seeking out job opportunities.
• To play an advocacy role with respect to working with job vacancies, statutory labour market programmes, training, education and enterprise opportunities on behalf of clients
• To work with employers in relation to their needs around filling vacancies
• To provide an aftercare service to both clients and employers
• Effective use of the Mediator fund (or other such funds) to support the individuals employment training needs
Candidates must have a QQI level 7 otr above. A qualification in adult guidance would be an advantage.
Please see company website www.loutleaderpartnership.ie for more details of application process and full job description
Application form only which are available on www.louthleaderpartnership.ie
Please copy x 3 and submit by post. CVs will not be accepted
Administration Accounts Legal