The HEADS UP programme is an education and training programme for men who are finding life stressful, have issues with unemployment, and wish to learn how to increase their wellbeing. The programme aims to encourage participants to make positive changes to their lives, develop resilience and offers support to access local services and supports.
We require someone who can work in a confidential manner, adhere to GDPR ,be sensitive to our clients shared information and ethically minded.
Please see job description:
• Scheduling meetings
• Organise and prepare training materials for courses
• Prepare certificates for participants completing the HEADS-UP programme
• Field calls for programme information
• Transfer specific queries to relevant staff member
• Typing and filing as required
• Post: preparation of letters and mails shots
TEAM ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT:
• Maintain and manage room bookings
• Schedule meeting dates, venue, materials and refreshments
• Minute taking at meetings
• Distribution of minutes to team/groups
• Manage / Organise the preparation and distribution of invites for sessions,