Baker Tilly Enniscorthy is seeking an ambitious and highly motivated qualified Audit Senior to join their Enniscorthy office.
Working on an extensive and broad portfolio of clients, the successful candidate will work as part of a team reporting to managers, directors, and partners.
Candidates must have a proven track record of outstanding performance and display a high level of people and business skills.
They will be expected to have shown an ongoing commitment to their personal and professional development through continuing education and development.
Responsibilities and requirements
As audit senior take responsibility for successfully delivering audit and accounting engagements within agreed timelines, including client and team communications, planning and execution of audits and accounting engagements, and responsibility for team
· Complete assignments, adhering to internal and external standards and deadlines
· Excellent interpersonal and team skills
· Review work of audit staff / team members
· Responsibility for mentoring and training new hires and other colleagues
· Maintain and build client relationships
· Technical strengths, including FRS 102 and IFRS
· Strong experience of audit and accounting software applications
· Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
· Qualified Accountant – ACA / ACCA / CPA
· Team leader / mentor
· Strong technical skills
· Problem solver