Navan, Co. Meath
Salary – negotiable, depending on experience
30 hours per week, flexible on days and hours
A well-established haulage company is looking to hire an experienced bookkeeper
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Preparation of accounts to trial balance stage
• End to end processing of Accounts Payable and Receivable
• Payroll processing on a weekly basis
• Bank reconciliation on a weekly basis
• Review of expense claims
• Completion of bimonthly VAT returns, annual RTD’s, PAYE Monthly returns and any other reports for submission to Revenue
• Assistance in preparing cash flow forecast
• Assistance in preparing quarterly management reporting
• Ad hoc office administration
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
The Ideal Candidate should:
• have 2+ years’ experience in a similar bookkeeping role (haulage experience ideally but not essential).
• have excellent organisational skills.
• be pro-active, can use their own initiative in terms of prioritising and organising their workflow.
• take responsibility and pride in their role, showing initiative in terms of process improvements.
• have excellent attention to detail and value accuracy and precision.
• be efficient and work to deadlines with limited supervision.
• have experience with MS Office and ideally Surf and Infopay.
• Flexible on working hours and days
• Full training available on site
• Casual dress
• On site parking