Burger King Supervisor
Full Time (40 hours)
What will I be doing as Burger King Supervisor at Applegreen?
You will play a vital role in supporting the front-line operations of our business.
· Support the manager with various administration tasks to ensure the highest performance of the store.
· Assist the site manager in driving sales and achieving sales targets.
· Motivate the team by challenging the staff to meet achievable goals through effective leadership and communication skills.
· Ensure that the store is operating in line with Burger King standards, policies and procedures.
If you have at least 1 -2 years experience in a similar role and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, you would be a great addition to our dynamic team.
Why should I join The Applegreen Team?
1. All staff will be entitled to a colleague discount card that offers 50% off our Bakewell Deli foods and all hot drinks. (Up to €5 saving a day)
2. Bike to Work Scheme (Available after 6 months of service)
3. HSF health plan for everyone from under €2.50 a week
4. Employee Assistance Programme run by the HSE offers free counselling on personal, family, work and money matters.
Training and Development
We as a company are constantly growing our business, but it`s our people driving its success
1. The Educational Training Board offers retail training courses through the Applegreen Academy
2. We offer fantastic career opportunities and a great deal of our promotions are internal
See link https://applegreen-stores.rezoomo.com/job/15769/
Construction Trades Civils