Bernard Kavanagh & Sons Ltd operate one of the Largest Fleets of Coaches in Ireland.
We have a reputation for providing passengers with the very best service, and we rely on our drivers to help us continue to deliver this.
We have fantastic opportunities at our key locations in Dublin and Cork for Scheduled Service Coach Drivers.
As a Bus Driver you will be supported in all parts of the job, preparing you to start your new challenge in the transportation industry. You will learn all necessary driving rules and regulations, health and safety elements of the Bus Driver role as well as how to provide outstanding customer service to our passengers.
If you already hold a category D, bus licence, and have a good track record as a bus or coach driver and have customer service experience, we would love to hear from you.
Our extensive training and development offerings include:
· CPC training and continuous training to ensure the upkeep of your qualifications
· Extensive route learning and vehicle familiarisation before you hit the road for the first time
· Company specific training such as ticket machines, processes, systems, defensive driving, disability awareness and much more
At least 2 years experience driving a coach.
· Valid Full EU D1 or D licence required
· Current Tachograph Card required
· Current CPC Certification required
· Excellent Oral & Written English