Exciting opportunity at Allwood Architectural Joinery, as we have an increasing demand for our products and workmanship, so there is now a need for experienced Cabinetmakers /Joiners / Fitters to join our team which is in existence since 1997. These are immediate start roles – where you will be undertaking various commercial projects, using your knowledge and experience to produce a high quality end product, delivered to our customers with quality and attention to detail as your key goals.
* Undertake bespoke joinery work in our factory
* Install on site bespoke fitted furniture or fixtures ranging from cabinets, carcasses, wall panelling, reception desks, feature joinery items etc.
* Work with your designated site team to deliver project to deadlines given
* Establish and maintain a safe work environment, including a clean work site, following all health and safety guidelines
* Liaise with your Foreman and Project Manager for most efficient project completion
* Confident in reading drawings and producing product from those
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Applications from ideal candidates will be accepted from qualified carpenters / fitters or those with proven work experience.
· excellent interpersonal skills and excellent English.
· Problem solver, can do attitude and able to work on own initiative
· Customer orientated, attention to detail and quality of finish
· Team player who works well in a group environment
· Must be prepared to travel for fitting on site
· Full clean driving licence – preferable
· Ideally has safe pass, manual handling training / certs
· Experience using machinery associated with cabinet making, panel saws, edge banders, etc a distinct advantage
· Cabinet Making: 3 years ( Preferred )
· Joinery Fitting: 3 years (Preferred)
· Carpentry/Joinery: 3 years (Preferred)
· Full driving licence (Required)
· English (Required)
€16 – €18 per hour depending on experience
Expected start date: 21/9/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €16.00-€18.00 per hour