Grace Healthcare are currently recruiting Care Assistants for our Northside facility, Nephin Nursing Home. Candidates must be highly motivated and interested in working in Care of the Elderly. All successful candidates will ensure that the highest standards of person centred care is delivered.
Shifts are rostered Monday to Sunday and will include Night duty.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To plan and deliver a high standard of individualised care.
• To work effectively and efficiently in terms of time management, personal organisation and adherence to organisational policies and work procedures.
• To lead and manage performance of a multidisciplinary team.
• To cultivate positive relationships with residents and promote independence
• Practice professional and responsible health care.
• Follow daily allocation duties in a professional and caring manner
– May include a couple of hours Laundry, all hours are done on a rotational basis
The ideal Candidate:
• Must have FETAC level 5 or other relevant qualification
• All successful candidates will be Garda Vetted
• Must be able to provide 2 written references
• Good knowledge of HIQA standards.
• Must be familiar with Health Act 2007 (Care and Welfare of Residents in Designated Centres for Older People)
• Must have fluent level of English both written and oral
An attractive remuneration package is available for the right candidate.
Person centred care, well organised, motivated