An Riocht Marble and Granite Ltd are currently looking for a CNC Programmer who will be employed at Ahabeg, Lixnaw, Tralee, Co Kerry.
Duties to include:
– Set-up, manage and program CNC machines
– Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machines
– Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production
– Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company
– Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
– Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs.
– Communicate logistics issues that arise in the process of creating a part.
– Ensure that results of machining process align with client expectations
– Conduct regular CNC machine assessments
– Maintain quality and safety standards and instructs operators on the safe and correct method of operation of the CNC machines
– At least 2 years of experience as a CNC Programmer
– Knowledge of CNC machinery
– Experience translating and examine mechanical documents and engineering drawings to determine machine setting
– Experience with and extensive knowledge of Prodim Proliner CT software
Hours per week: 40
Construction Trades Civils