Little Acorns is a purpose built service, with a large outdoor area, just outside Headford 12 miles from Galway City.
We are currently looking to recruit Two early years educators QQI Level 6 childcare essential.
• To, guide, observe, stimulate and supervise children in a safe and caring environment as part of the childcare team
• To work in close co-operation with the room leader and other childcare team members
• To act, if required as a key worker to specified children
• Ensure the safety, security and well being of all children in your care
• To assist in the planning and implementation of an age appropriate, emergent, interests based programme of activities which will enhance the child’s natural growth and development.
• To ensure all quality and safety standards are maintained in the Service at all times
Skills and Qualifications
• Minimum QQI Level 6 Childcare (Essential)
Or Early Years Degree Level 7/8 (Desirable)
Minimum Of 1 year Experience working in the
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Fluent English
• The ability to be a team player and to work on own initiative.
Own transport is not essential but may be a necessity due to our location.