National Truck and Van are currently recruiting First Year Apprentice HGV Mechanics for our Ballycoolin Depot in Dublin.
This four-year apprenticeship is offered in conjunction with SOLAS and involves both on and off the job training. Once successfully complete, the apprentice will be awarded a QQI level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft in HGV Motor Mechanics.
What are we looking for?
– You will need to have a full clean driving licence.
– Be fluent in English.
– Be able to work to high standards and be highly motivated to learn.
– Have a passion for vehicle repair.
– Be able to work well as part of a team.
What’s in it for you?
– An opportunity to train and develop your career in a state-of-the-art facility under a highly qualified Technicians.
– A QQI level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft – Heavy Vehicle Mechanics once successfully complete.
– A generous Tool purchase scheme to help you build your kit.