- Permanent / Full-time
Food Service & Bar Tender roles TEMP AND PERMANENT ROLES AVAILABLE
The 4 star Iveagh Garden Hotel opened in Dublin City Centre early 2018
This modern 148 bedroom hotel, has some exceptional views of the Iveagh Gardens.
The proposed design is classic contemporary, infused with jewel colours, rich textures, bespoke joinery and luxury finishes.
The hotel has one of the newest and coolest bars/bistro in Dublin
We are now recruiting for DECEMBER and a Busy Month ahead! We are looking for the people to deliver the Wow! Factor in Dublin’s coolest and exciting property!
– Do you possess the WOW! Factor?
– Can you deliver exceptional service and amongst a Team of Professionals?
– Do you have the drive and ambition to succeed?
– Have you a background in food/bar service and you’re ready to take it to the next level!?
– Will you be a champion with us and join a results driven team…Then we want to hear from you!
Key tasks will include:
• Operating on a shift basis for Lunchtime, Evening and Late Bar Service – across multiple bars working on the floor and dispense
• High volume Food, Bar dispense and Cocktail service / Food Service
• Demonstrating exceptional guest service, bar skills and product knowledge
• Serving and advising guests through a comprehensive product list
* Standards driven and super productive candidates need only apply!
STARTS FROM 1ST DECEMBER AVAILABLE! COMPETITIVE RATES OF PAY!
• Previous experience in a similar or 4* or high volume operation
• Exceptional Food & Bar service and dispense ability
• Highly motivated and organised with a ‘Yes I Can Do!’ approach
• Standards driven
* Basic Food Hygiene Certification
* 1-2 Years Minimum in a 4* Hotel Setting
– Regular Gratuities
– Meals on duty
– Uniform supplied
– Social Events
– Further career development and Full Time Contracts available
food service, bar service, Good customer service, restaurant service
Hospitality Catering Hotels
Dublin City Centre