FORESTER – NORTH WEST SWS Forestry are currently recruiting to enhance our existing team. Candidates will have a level 7 or higher Forestry qualification with a good knowledge of agriculture. They must be target focused with a good geographical knowledge, strong interpersonal skills and a drive to succeed in the role.
The role will include:
• Building relationships & business with new customers
• Continuing to grow existing customer relationships
• Securing a planting programme
• Submitting relevant application forms to the Forest Service
• Carrying out forestry inspections and managing works required
• Undertaking & supervising planting/development/maintenance works as required
• Undertaking & managing roading & harvesting activities
The role is ideally suited to someone based in the North West, either presently or in the future and will cover Leitrim, Cavan & Longford. A flexible working arrangement is available.
• Competitive salary (range of €30,000 – €40,000 DOE)
• Company vehicle
• Mobile phone, laptop & vouched expenses
• Flexible working hours
• Pension scheme
• Opportunities for development within a growing organisation