As a Grounds Development Worker for Redlough Landscapes you will be part of a small team carrying out landscape development works on residential and business sites
Monday – Friday, 7am-4pm.
Must have in Date Valid Safe Pass
• Groundworks: Paving; Drainage; Brickwork; Concrete; Timber
• Deliveries – good geographical knowledge of Dublin and surrounding area
• Machinery & Plant: wackers, power/hand tools, tractors, digger, dumper etc.
• Planting, Fencing, Decking
• Paving – all types
• Paths – hoggin, grass paving, resin, concrete
• Site preparation
• Keeping site safe and tidy
Safe Pass & Manual Handling advantage
Good communication skills for co-workers and customers
To be compliant with Health and Safety
Trailer licence or digger licence not necessary but would be an advantage
Salary is negotiable and will be based on experience.