Responsibilities will include:
– Conducting regular site audits/inspections to ensure health and safety compliance.
– Assessing new contractors before they commence works.
– Preparation of method statements and risk assessments and development of health and safety plan as required.
– Delivering health and safety inductions/tool box talks for personnel working on site.
– Representation at site meetings as may be required.
– Provide health and safety advice to site management.
To be successful in this role you must have:
– 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
– A recognised third level qualification in health and safety
– Strong civils background.
– Excellent communication skills