Oakwood Lodge Nursing Home are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants for our facility in St. Margaret’s, North Co. Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a progressive environment and further your career and training in the healthcare field.
Grace Healthcare are renowned for their continuous development of staff and exceptionally high standard of care.
Candidates must be highly motivated and interested in working in Care of the Elderly. All successful candidates will ensure that the highest standards of person centred care is delivered.
Shifts are rostered Monday to Sunday and may include Night duty.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To plan and deliver a high standard of individualized care.
• To work effectively and efficiently in terms of time management, personal organisation and adherence to organisational policies and work procedures.
• To lead and manage performance of a multidisciplinary team.
• To cultivate positive relationships with residents and promote independence
• Practice professional and responsible health care
• Follow daily allocation duties in a professional and caring manner.
The ideal Candidate:
A compassionate, caring nature required.
• Must have FETAC level 5 or other relevant qualification
• All successful candidates will be Garda Vetted
• Good knowledge of HIQA standards.
• Must have fluent level of English both written and oral
An attractive remuneration package is available for the right candidate.
Please apply with your CV for more information.