(NOT A DRIVING POSITION) – (MIN 16 YRS) – KR Bouncy Castles based in Ballyduff (North Kerry) are currently planning ahead for 2021 and is looking for a hardworking, fun and energetic individual. Applicants must be aged 16 or over. Applicant must be physically fit, and able bodied, as heavy lifting is involved and must be prepared to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
The position is based in The Village, Ballyduff (North Kerry). We cover all of Kerry – (Listowel, Dingle, Tralee, Killorglin, Killarney, West Limerick & North Cork.) This is mainly weekend work involving early mornings and late nights. Further midweek work is also available, especially during school holidays. The applicant should be able to work as part of a team.
As part of a team the role involves the loading and unloading of heavy equipment. The delivery, set up, dismantle and collecting of bouncy castles and other equipment at customers’ homes, community halls and at community events.
Applicants also need to be well-presented, demonstrate good people skills, be polite and reliable and prepared to work long hours. This position would suit students or someone with flexible work commitments.
Responsibilities & Requirements
– Complying with safety regulations when delivering, setting up, dismantling and collecting inflatables and equipment.
– General warehouse duties such as organising, storing away and tiding.
– Preparing equipment for upcoming orders such as cleaning/washing and checking that equipment is in working order prior to dispatch.
– Identifying damaged, lost or missing equipment.
– Loading vans as per delivery routes.
– Ensure vehicle is kept in a clean and presentable manner.
– Washing exteriors of all vehicles.
€10.20 Per Hour
Drivers Agriculture Labour