Due to expansion in Dermot Hughes Cars, we are currently recruiting for a Junior Sales Executive to join our team.
The successful candidate will be required to work as part of the sales team, to continuously deliver the highest level of satisfaction to internal and external customers. This will require you to continually strive to meet sales and profit opportunities via the sales of vehicles, finance, and accessories products. Profit margins achieved on the sale of all products are in line with manufacturer standards. This results in the selling of an agreed volume of new and used vehicles.
• To sell new and used vehicles via the use of an effective sales process, whilst at the same time achieving the best profit for the business
• Deliver a first-class service & customer experience
• Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles offered for part-exchange
• Prospect for new and used car customers on a regular basis to create additional sales opportunities
• Follow a sales process, designed to achieve maximum results from available opportunities
• Manage the preparation and handover of vehicles to customers
• Preparation of the showroom displays so it is always presentable for customers
• Continued learning though internal and manufacturer training portals and courses
• Demonstrating strong communication skills and immaculate presentation
Skills and Competencies:
Minimum of 1-year experience in a Sales environment, Motor industry is desirable.
Strong communication skills with internal and external customers, suppliers, and the manufacturer
Experience of using Salesforce (CRM System) – Desirable, not essential.
Present a professional image to both internal and external customers, through attitude, behavior, and personal appearance.
Ability to present and sell the unique selling points of all products.
Ability to manage and close existing deals while cultivating new opportunities.
Time Management skills -Work independently in a busy, active environment, managing own time and workflow.
Strong problem-solving ability to identify and resolve queries in a professional in a timely manner.