● Ensure the correct products are delivered to the right location, on time and at best cost.
● Working with logistics companies throughout Europe to ensure best price and service.
● Dealing with our Procurement and Accounts dept, and customs authorities and Revenue.
● Arranging customs clearance, ensuring Vat & Duty is paid & associated paperwork is in place for all shipments.
● Liaising with carriers & customers for shipping information & documentation. Monitoring/interacting with suppliers.
● Ensuring all import and export customs entries are completed on the system
● Ensuring all customs tariffs & valuations are correct.
● Coordinating shipments to and from factory, supplier, site, port and international locations.
● Overseeing all deliveries and queries and updating customers on any changes or delays.
● Ensure delivery schedules are maintained, and implement corrective actions where necessary, while reporting on performance.
● Develop knowledge on customs requirements, ensuring new regulations are
understood and implemented where required. Review procedures continuously to improve import and export processes across the company.
● General Administration, including filing, queries, data entry, reporting and tracking courier deliveries
● Ensure that the department operates to a high standard and meets all audit requirements
Construction Trades Civils