Medserv is an Irish company that was established by Cormac Loughrey in 2005 and has rapidly grown to become one of the largest companies specialising in medical billing in Europe. Our clients include hospital consultants of all specialties, GP’s, clinics as well as hospitals.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking to recruit a Medical Billing Specialist to join our GOLD team. Our ideal applicant is a self-starter, who is eager to learn and can work off their own initiative. Good communication skills are also a bonus – we here at Medserv are firm believers in open communication being a key to success!
What will I be doing?
– Answering calls from our clients, patients or secretaries
– Managing email correspondence from hospitals, clients or secretaries
– Scanning and uploading procedures
– Entering data to our in-house system
– Creating and sending invoices as necessary
– Managing internal queries
– Managing internal post
– Assisting with training as required
– Ad-hoc duties as they arise
While the selected candidate will be provided with full training, the person should bring a sense of energy & enthusiasm to the role. Their skills should involve a good eye for detail, the ability to pick up new systems quickly and have good interpersonal skills. While experience from a Medical environment is desirable over essential, the candidate must have a minimum of 12 months work experience in a busy office.
– Competitive salary and the chance to work in a dynamic and technology driven environment.
– Focused career development and progression opportunities.
– Private Medical Insurance.
– If you’re commuting or cycling, we’ve got you covered with the cycle-to-work scheme.
– Employee wellbeing is top of our agenda, we have healthy fruit and snacks, as well as plenty of tea, coffee, and biscuits to see you through that post-lunch slump.
– Employees are invited to get involved in the Love Where You Work committee, which is constantly striving to inject some fun into the working day.
– We have Friday treats.
– Our biggest benefit is our friendly and hardworking people!
– All offers of employment are subject to a valid, permanent work permit
– As we can safely comply with all COVID guidelines, this role is office based
– Package will be discussed with the successful candidate
– Start date – Immediate
Closing Date – 24 Nov 2020
Administration Accounts Legal