Trinity Peugeot has an opportunity for a Parts Manager to join the team at our busy Wexford dealership. This opportunity may suit an experienced parts advisor seeking career advancement or an existing Parts Manager seeking new challenges.
· Identify, locate, invoice and issue parts to customers and other departments using the Keyloop/CDK dealer management system.
· Supply accurate and detailed parts quotations to retail and trade customers.
· Assist and follow up with customers, communicating relevant manufacturer promotions and offers as appropriate.
· Deal with queries in a professional and helpful manner.
· Ensure correct parts are ordered and available for vehicle repairs.
· Manage stock levels, debtors and financial performance.
· Report KPi’s weekly.
The ideal candidate:
*Ideally have previous experience in a motor dealership parts or repairs environment
*Good communication skills and a friendly outlook
*Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team as required
*Attention to detail and ability to follow established procedures
*Ability and hunger to learn and develop
A very competitive package is on offer to the successful candidate.
Apply now and take the opportunity to advance your career. firstname.lastname@example.org