A part-time physiotherapist available for an immediate start in the Bruree area.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· To be professionally and legally accountable for all aspects of own work, including the management of patients in your care.
· To undertake a comprehensive assessment of patients including those with diverse or varying presentations/multi pathologies; using clinical reasoning skills and manual assessment techniques to provide an accurate diagnosis of their condition.
Qualifications are essential
· A charted physiotherapist with the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists.
· Evidence of continuous professional development
· Gerontology Experience
Experience is essential
· Minimum one year post graduate experience.
· Have an in-depth knowledge of the ageing process
Part-time hours: 30 per week