Responsible for assisting in a variety of functions including, but not limited to, maintenance, clean-up, yard work, inventory, production, material handling and other duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Handle assignments in a repetitive and/or sequential order for completing tasks assigned in an efficient manner
• Support other work areas as directed.
• Keep work area clean
• Use personal protective equipment at all times and follow all safety regulations
• Set up and pour concrete forms
• Concrete finishing
• Clean floors and pick up reusable scrap for salvage
• Responsible for keeping inventory neat and tidy in FIFO order
• Responsible for keeping pallets neat and orderly
Utility / Production Equipment
• Operate machinery or equipment as trained and instructed following safety guidelines at all times
• Work closely with the lead operator and become knowledgeable of the production responsibilities in which you assist
• May be required to operate equipment such as hoppers, power washers, forklift, hydraulic equipment, welders, among others
• Internal certification/training is required for these tasks
• Operate a variety of hand tools
• Maintaining all tools and equipment and storing them properly after use.
• Assist in the loading/unloading of trucks
• Assist in completing shipping/receiving documents
• Verify loads leaving the premises
• Maintain, verify, and count product inventory
• Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
• Precast experience preferred.
• Leaving Cert
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Self motivated, problem solver
• Experience in and ability to use hand tools
• Intermediate mathematical skills
• Ability to understand/follow written/oral instructions
• Must be able to lift and move objects up to 25kg’s frequently
• Perform work standing for 8 – 10 hours per day up to 6 days a week
Hanlon Concrete Products is an equal opportunity employer.