Delta Q is a growing Irish-owned manufacturing company based in Athlone since 2005. Delta Q manufactures a range of polymer products for an international range of clients.
Because of continued growth in our business we now have a vacancy for: Production Operators
These roles will be based on a two shift rotating structure, working Monday to Friday.
The positions will include responsibility for the following functions:
• Working in small teams reporting to the Shift Production Team Lead
• Ensuring performance of extrusion and other polymer processes perform to target
• Ensure Quality requirements are in compliance with company standards
• Ensure Production Management system data is updated in a timely basis
• Work with support services (Quality, Warehouse, Maintenance, etc) to ensure operating performance is optimised
The ideal candidate will:
• Minimum 2 years relevant industrial experience
• Have worked on shift, experience of working in a team
• Current forklift driver licence & manual handling training
• Be flexible, enthusiastic, have sharp attention to detail and interest in seeing tasks through
• Be well organised and a good communicator
This is a good opportunity to join a dynamic business, in a position which will offer a wide variety of tasks and challenges. For candidates with the right capability there are opportunities to develop their career further. While manufacturing experience would be an advantage, full training will be provided.