· Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
· Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
· Perform general electrical maintenance.
· Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
· Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
· Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
· Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
· Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
· Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
· Good knowledge of various test equipment.