The 4-star Riverside Park Hotel located in Co. Wexford are currently recruiting for an experienced Receptionist with a minimum of 2 years reception experience to cover a maternity leave. This position will be start in January 2021.
As the first point of contact to our guests, it is essential that they greeted warmly and efficiently looked after during their stay.
Why work with us
· Free membership to the Riverside Leisure Club
· Free uniform
· Meals on duty
· Team Member Bonus Programme
· Ongoing training & development
· Competitive Salary
· Bike to work scheme available
· Discounted rates at our sister hotel The Midlands Park Hotel
Working with the team in delivering excellent customer service, the successful candidate will be required to:
· To greet the guests on arrival and at all times in a warm, welcoming and friendly manner.
· To check in/out guests effectively ensuring all details are correct.
· To carry out tasks effectively using computerized system.
· To ensure that any additional requirements for guests are offered i.e. dinner reservations, porter etc.
· To answer the telephone in a warm and welcoming manner and effectively transfer calls to correct extensions.
· To ensure that relevant people receive any messages immediately.
· The sensible allocation of rooms to customers having viewed all relevant guest requests.
To carry out procedures in accordance with Company policy;
Must be available to work evening & weekends
Hotsoft & SiteMinder experience preferable
Experience is essential
Competitive rates for the right candidate
2 years’ experience is essential
The ideal candidate must have a professional and friendly approach and must be focused on providing excellent customer service with a minimum of 2 years’ experience on a high-volume reception desk, preferably with hotel experience. They must be a team player and have the ability to multi task. The ideal candidate should be passionate and enthusiastic about the role, enjoy interacting with our guests and have a “can do” attitude to develop their knowledge and skills within their profession.
Our aim is to ensure our guests needs are met to the highest standards and if you believe you are the ideal candidate and can help us achieve this, we would be delighted to have you on our team.
Construction Trades Civils