ABO Wind has been successfully developing and implementing renewable energy projects since 1996. We have currently developed installations with a total annual investment of around 500 million euros. More than 700 employees worldwide work with enthusiasm on site acquisition, planning, engineering, financing, construction operational management and maintenance of wind and solar energy plants for a sustainable energy supply.
The Irish office was opened in 2008 and we have constructed five wind farm projects in Ireland to date, totalling over 90MW, which we are targeting to double by 2025. ABO Wind Ireland Ltd. is based in Dublin 18 with 8 employees, and we are seeking a graduate Civil Engineer to support the activities of our staff in developing and constructing projects. The role is site based in County Mayo. Therefore, we are seeking candidates based ideally in County Mayo or in the surrounding counties for an 18-month fixed term contract with a 3-month probationary period.
Resident Engineer Position
We offer an open and honest approach to project development, backed up by an experienced team, many of whom have been working within the renewables industry from its early stages.
· Full Time Resident Engineer Sheskin Wind Farm, Bellacorick, Co. Mayo
· Construction monitoring
· Compiling records and reports on site activities
· Attending meetings and liaising with contractors, designers, and statuary agencies
· Health, safety, and environmental compliance duties
· Site visits for construction monitoring purposes to other wind farms from time to time
· Civil Engineer Degree or Equivalent
· At least two years of experience gained from working with a civil engineering contractor, consultant or government agency in a site supervisory role
· Interest in developing your skills and experience in the renewable energy sector
· Good communication skills, report writing, analytical and problem solving
· Full clean drivers’ licence
· Competence in computer aided design, CAD, GIS or MS Project would be beneficial
· Ability to work as part of a team
We are a family friendly company and offer an interesting and diversified employment in a growing industry with competitive salary and benefits.
Closing Date:- 7th June 2021