The participant will gain practical experience in :
DID Electrical are currently recruiting for a YESS placement in each of our stores in the Republic of Ireland. We are looking for an individual with great communication skills and a passion for retail customer service.
• Being proactive in achieving individual sales targets
• Providing front line support for customers via phone and email.
• Maintain excellent merchandising standards in store.
• Replenish stock to ensure stock levels are well maintained
• Taking ownership of customer queries ensuring a positive resolution for all our cus-tomers.
• Preparation of the store for stock take.
• General administration duties.
• To be vigilant at all time, following all company security procedures.
• Liaise with the management team and contact them with any security issues.
• Carrying out such duties as management may require from time to time.
• Unloading of stock deliveries
• Organising stock room
• General house-keeping duties
• Participate in company training sessions.
• Follow all health and safety guidelines as directed by the company
• Ensuring all systems and procedures as laid down by the Company are complied with.
Experience & Skills Required
• Ability to learn a comprehensive product knowledge based on product range
• PC literate
• Ability to work on own initiative and take ownership of their work.
• Team player with a positive attitude.
We are currently recruiting for our stores in Athlone, Bandon, Blanchardstown, Bray, Clonmel, Drogheda, Finglas, Galway, Kilkenny, Lucan, Malahide Road, MountJoy Square, Mullingar, Navan, Newbridge, Stillorgan, Sundrive Road, Swords, Tallaght, Terryland, Tullamore, Waterford, Wexford, Fonthill.
The participant will receive formal/ informal training in the following :
– Customer Service
– Admin Adhoc task
– Stock control
– Covid19 Awareness Training
Closing Date – 2 Oct 2020