We are now recruiting for a full time Bookkeeper.
The right person for our team will be self-motivated, can work well under pressure and possess excellent administrative skills.
· Working with the accounts department on bookkeeping tasks
· Reconcile bank accounts and creditors statements
· Maintain filing and archiving systems for client records and routine report
· Processing revenue returns
· Take part in ad-hoc projects
· Working with various accounting software
· Debtor and creditor ledgers
· Reviewing purchasing and sales invoices
· Generating reports
· Developing and maintaining relevant spreadsheets
· Other related office administration tasks
Requirements and Qualifications:
· At least 3+ years’ bookkeeping experience.
· Experience working with accounts software packages.
· Adept at using Microsoft Office Suite and Google suite of applications.
· Experience doing payroll would be an advantage.
· Well organised with an impeccable attention to detail.
· Proven interpersonal, organisational skills with talent for multi-tasking.
· The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role to be considered.
· Flexible work arrangements/environment.
· To apply please forward an up to date copy of your CV and a cover letter.
Flexible work arrangements/environment.
To apply please forward an up to date copy of your CV.