Kearns and Murtagh Commercials Ltd is a main dealer for DAF, IVECO, ISUZU, LDV and HINO commercial vehicles and a Commercial Vehicle Roadworthiness Test (CVRT) centre. We are in business for over 40 years and are located on the Dublin Road Dundalk.
We are currently seeking an Aftersales Advisor due to an expansion of our premises.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Being the first point of contact for all incoming customers, meeting and greeting them accordingly.
· Having the overall responsibility for the day to day administration of Vehicle Test centre (i.e. taking vehicle test bookings on the phone, loading them into the system, taking payment for tests etc.)
· Liaising with customers in relation to their vehicles and account
· General administrative duties (invoicing, data entry etc.)
· Dealing with queries and complaints in a professional manner
· Ensuring the Dealership is kept tidy and well presented at all times.
· Various ad hoc duties.
The successful candidate will ideally:
· Have a strong customer focus
· Display an outgoing personality and enjoy engaging with people.
· Possess excellent administration, IT and organisational skills.
· Work well as part of a team.
· Be well presented at all times.
· Previous experience and interest in the motor industry is desirable but not essential.
For the successful applicant we are offering a secure, permanent position in a company, committed to growth and continuous development
· Experience gained from within the motor trade is essential and from a similar role is desirable
· A confident user of computers and a working knowledge and understanding of Kerridge / ADP or similar software is also essential
· Administration experience and the ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, and schedule work appropriately
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport and develop and maintain strong working relationships
· Create a relaxed and stress-free environment for customers whilst contributing to a happy, positive working and team environment.
· A flexible approach to time-keeping so customer satisfaction can always be ensured.
· Has an honest, respectful and diligent approach to work with a strong sense of integrity