• Day to day running of service department.
• Planning and organising of day to day calls for service engineers.
• Working positively with service engineers to trouble shoot issues.
• Regularly keeping customers updated.
• Occasional site visits.
• Liaising with installers.
• Ensuring all projects are finished in a timely manner.
• Identifying future issues.
• Maintaining stock level of parts.
• Liaising with manufacturers.
• Dealing with calls from customers and manufacturers
• Planning installations workflow to ensure smooth operation of the installations calendar.
The successful candidate must;
• Be able to take direction and be responsible.
• Be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
• Have a positive attitude.
• Be proactive.
• Have excellent problem-solving skills.
• Have excellent people skills
• Have exceptional customer service skills.
• Have excellent organisational skills.
• Have professional phone manner.
Experience in the window industry is preferred but not essential.