Due to continued growth in business Rochford Motors require a Service Receptionist and Administrator to join us at our SEAT and Mitsubishi dealership and our CVRT Light Commercial test centre.
About the role:
The role is supportive, administrative and customer facing and will include the following main responsibilities as well as other admin tasks:
– Reception duties such as answering telephone and email enquiries.
– Meeting and greeting customers.
– Assisting with managing bookings to the service department and test centre.
– Preparing service invoices, explanation of invoices to customers and emailing where required.
– Assist the Service Manager by raising work estimates, job cards and invoices.
– Keeping customers updated on progress of their vehicle repairs.
– Contacting customers for authority to proceed with repairs.
– Liaising with the Service Manager and technicians.
– Service and Warranty administration duties.
– Some sales administration duties.
The ideal candidate should be:
– Computer literate ideally with Microsoft office experience.
– Excellent customer service skills, professional appearance and work ethic essential
– Enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude to their work.
– Knowledge or experience of motor vehicles an advantage but not essential