Busy development company in Galway are looking for an experienced Site Engineer to oversee high value project, supervise work on site and ensure quality of works being carried out within time and budget.
• Management of sub-contractors, labourers, and onsite staff
• Management and control of health and safety issues
• Understanding company policies with regards to quality and ensuringthese are implemented at every level of works
• Understand quality requirements from specs and drawingsand ensure compliance with both
• Take control of the Groundworks
• Degreein Civil Engineering or a strong site background
• Previous experience as a civil foreman
• Able to work within a team
• Adaptable, motivated and uses own initiative
• Ability to communicate strategy to the wider team
• Proven record of seeing projects through from beginning to completion
• Proficient in Microsoft excel/word
• Good level of construction knowledge
• Site Foremen should have a minimum of 5 years’
experience inthe management of construction teams on
civils or building projects.
Salary offered between €60K-€80K depending on experience.