Established in 2004, Proline Architectural Hardware is one of the leading suppliers of ironmongery and accessory products. We strive to provide our customers with a knowledgeable, friendly, efficient and dependable service at the same time optimising branch sales and profit.
Summary of the Role:
This will be a varied and exciting role primarily serving customers on the trade counter and phone plus having responsibilities for goods received and despatched with general warehouse duties. The successful candidate will be ensuring that they are working as part of our team, so that our customer’s expectations aren’t just met but exceeded.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Serving customers on the trade counter & via telephone.
* Processing orders and quotes using the company systems.
* Building, developing and managing relationships with customers.
* Assisting with general branch duties.
* Carrying out stock checks and stock takes.
* Maximise sales opportunities by up-selling.
* Helping keep the front of house presentable & maintain an efficiently merchandised and replenished showroom.
* Assisting in the warehouse keeping them presentable & loading customers.
* General warehouse duties.
* Receive incoming goods from suppliers and check against paperwork.
We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic person with a solid work ethic and a “can-do” attitude. You will need to be a team player who enjoys a busy and productive but fun working environment.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
* Punctual & reliable.
* Desire to succeed and become part of our team.
* Great communication skills.
* Flexible approach to duties and tasks.
* Knowledge of ironmongery and accessory products would be an advantage.
* Driving licence is required and a forklift licence would be an advantage.