We are currently seeking a Tree Surgeon. The successful candidate will need to have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
We are in the business of providing tree surgery, garden maintenance, landscape gardening and office plant services throughout Dublin for the last 20 year.
• Tree maintenance
• Tree feeling.
• Prunes and treats ornamental and shade trees and shrubs in yards and parks to improve their appearance, health, and value: Cuts out dead and undesirable limbs and trims trees to enhance beauty and growth.
• Scrapes decayed matter from cavities in trees, and fills holes with cement to promote healing and prevent further deterioration.
• Sprays and dusts pesticides on shrubs and trees to control pests and disease or sprays foliar fertilizers to increase plant growth, using hand or machine dusters and sprayers
• Tops trees to control growth characteristics and to prevent interference with utility wires.
• Candidate Requirements:
• Valid Safe Pass
• Full clean driving license
• Full trailer license
• City & Guilds CS30 & CS31 a minimum requirement
• Heights & Climbing (essential)
• Harness experience (essential)
• Arborist experience (essential)
• The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Tree Surgery
• Fluent in English
• Observing and Complying with client site rules & regulations
• Adhering to the companies’ policies and procedures in relation to all aspects of Health & Safety,
• To work as part of a team
• To ensure the quality of work is delivered to an excellent standard.
• Ensuring work is carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
Benefits & Salary
• Competitive salary
• Early start – early finish