The successful applicant will be responsible for order picking, stock-controlling, house-keeping and general warehouse activities. Experience of working on a busy trade counter would be an advantage.
• Operating and maintaining a clean and tidy warehouse while keeping a safe and secure working environment.
• Provide the highest accuracy of picking products.
• Ensuring that the customer orders are fulfilled exactly to requirements
• Packing orders ready for despatch
• Ensure that Goods Receiving and Dispatching procedures are followed at all times.
• Protect and handle all stock to ensure ZERO damage.
• Ensure company Health and Safety standards of performance are followed at all times
• Perform other related duties as required
• Assist in cycle counting and stock checks.
• General housekeeping in the warehouse.
• Providing cover at the Trade Counter, as required (full training will be provided).
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a fast-paced warehouse environment
• Fork Truck Driving Licence
• Manual Handling Certified
Closing Date – Friday 12th March 2021