A sister company to is looking for a full time Operations and Fulfillment Operative based in bray.
The role involves fulfillment of customer orders and organising stock. Also, you may be assisting with other related businesses, such as a hamper business and MovieExtras.ie for a couple of hours each day.
has been in operation since 1995. We are the main supplier to charities in Ireland and we also supply charities to charities in the UK. We are expanding the offerings to charities to include digital fundraising solutions.
The new solutions that we are offering are in the Fintech industry, so it is a very exciting time to join the Company.
There is opportunity for promotion and increasing responsibilities over time.
This is a fully paid role based in Bray, Co. Wicklow.
· Ensuring that orders are sent according to what is required
· Liaising with suppliers and sourcing items including merchandise
· Application of labels onto units
· Organising stock
What you bring to
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to lift boxes of 15kg plus
· Good sense of organisation
· Ability to focus on ensuring that what we send out looks great
· Ability to Multi-Task
· Strong team work ethic but also the independence to work alone on a project
· Flexibility – There will be times when it is exceptionally busy, while other times it will be quite, thus you may be asked to work on other parts of the business
About the Role
Location: Bray, Co. Wicklow
Job type: Full time
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm, though flexibility would be great as there may be some evening work
Salary: Depending upon experience
How to Apply
If you are interested, please email with:
(a) Your CV
(b) Covering letter (pls reference the requirements) and any other material that you think would be advantageous
(c) Expected Salary
(d) When you are available for interview
(e) When you can start the position