• At the very least a strong interest in coffee but experience working in the field is preferable.
• At least 3 years accumulated experience in all or any of hospitality, sales or coffee industry.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment.
• Ideally have some degree of technical knowledge on coffee machines, grinders and brewers
• A bent towards action.
• An engaging and proactive attitude to their workload.
• Enjoys problem solving and working with people.
• A full drivers License, work permit if required and a high standard of English.
• Ideally tech savvy and capable of utilising various software packages we employ.
• Assessing and liaising with potential new wholesale customers.
• Dealing with queries and requests from existing customers.
• Managing busy workload and ensuring sales targets are achieved.
• Actively driving sales and onboarding for new wholesale customers.
• Helping wholesale customers achieve better sales and quality.
• Light technical work on equipment.
• Training customers and troubleshooting issues with coffee and equipment.
• €30-35k depending on experience and skill set.
Closing Date :- Friday 21st May